Who's That Man?!

I've heard about him many times in my life but the first time I saw him I couldn't believe how amazing he was.
The most wonderful person in this world was right in front of me and I remember feeling not worthy of that moment and even then he was just looking at me with love.
That day was definitely the best day of my entire life!
I'd heard he was a king. A different kind of king.
He was different because he didn't look like a king and he didn't have a crown or a throne when I saw him.
He was humble and used to be with the rejected people of his time.
But multitudes followed him wherever he went.
He was loved by some. Hated by others. 
But no one could say he wasn't an unique person.
Actually he was so special that the history of humanity was divided in two as a result of the power of his name.
He was quite revolutionary. But he wasn't a warrior.
His power was in his words, his attitudes and his message of love.
He could make the blind see, the deaf hear...
He could transform peoples lives simply by touching them.
He could set the captives free...
He could walk on water and calm down a rough sea...
And he was the strenght for the weak.

You must be thinking now who's that man? Is he still alive?
What should I do to know him?
The answer is very easy. If I could find a word that best describes him I would say love. He's definitely Love.
His name is JESUS CHRIST. Saviour and King of Kings. 
He's still alive and His kingdom endures forever.
He died on the cross to give us eternal life. 
He paid the price that we couldn't pay for our sins.

You must have heard about Him a many times in your life, but guess what... 
It's very easy to get to know Him. You just need to have an open heart and come as you are.

He's looking at you right now and He's saying: "For I know the plans I have for you... Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me if you seek me with all of your heart. I'll be found by you, declares the Lord." Jeremiah 29:11-14

Getting to know Him is a decision and it's up to you to make this kind of decision. But I assure you that getting to know Him is the best thing that a human could ever experience in life. 

So what are you waiting for?

M.S.

Comentários

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas