Lina's Letter For Me :)

"There is a friend who sticks closer than a brother" Proverbs 18:24

I will never forget...
Running into the car As if it was our ark from the freeze screaming and feeling the cold..
I will never forget...
Our Morning smile ,hug and kiss in the seminar room or the multipurpose room as we meet.
I will never forget...
Having lunch together sharring Revelations from the prayer room time 
I will never forget...
Trying to understand the Israel thing ...
I will never forget...
The tears we cried ,expressing our feelings listening and hearing ,praying for one another 
I will never forget...
Looking at one another when we don't get the Americans :-)
I will never forget...
The prophesies and the words spoken over our lives 
I will never forget...
Unlocking revelation teaching together !!blown by COREY's teaching
I will never forget...
 when we sang out loud together And sounded crazy in the car
I will never forget...
How we freaked out about Revelation Quiz study !
I will never forget ...
You Crying in the prayer room while praying and I just serve you with the tissue papers :-) knowing that the lord is touching your heart :-) 
I will never forget...
 When we ate a lot and just couldn't move an inch after
I will never forget...
Our walks in Plaza entering shops and enjoying food and taking pix
I will never forget...
how you stopped behind a parked car in main street thinking it's a traffic light:-)
I will never forget...
Stopping in the middle of the street cause the sky was so gorgeous and you had to archive this scene in a picture
I will never forget...
praying for me to receive tongues and the picture you gave me 
I will never forget...
Our Tension to share our testimonies at Bob and Mona's 
I will never forget...
Your birthday night  in the prayer room , and how the holy spirit felt on your legs 
I will never forget...
enjoying the pool and the sun in our bikinis!!!
I will never forget...
Our park walks and chats ,prayers we lifted ,duck fights :-)
I will never forget...
Running to the bathroom between classes and talking over peeing :-)
I will never forget...
Jumping together in Freedom while praising at FCF
I will never forget...
Trying to remember where we parked where ever we go!
I will never forget...
Seeing you in the yellow vest Sunday morning 
I will never forget...
Driving back to my place enjoy the road's beauty ....
I will never forget...
MY Baptisim day !
I will never forget...
Our road adventures Watching out the deers ,birds ,fox on the road 
I will never forget...
Your 'love you girl!' messages 
I will never forget...
GPS adventures .....recalculating , closed roads 
I will never forget...
Going to the Trader Joes...Target...WholeFoods...Price chopper...walmart just to enjoy the varieties and options 
I will never forget...
Evangelism together...everyone we talked to about Jesus why we were there 
I will never forget...
The food u cooked,Juice ,bergadaroooo (brigadeiro lol), and cheese toast 
I will never forget...
Seeing you in the blue vest at FCF...laying hands over people( to worship u .lol) 
I will never forget...
You Freaking out about the Tornados 
I will never forget...
cheese Ravioliiiiiiiiii 
I will never forget...
AFRICAaaaaa AMERICAaaaaaaa video and holyyyyy holyyyyyyy holyyyyy 
I will never forget...
Sharing the dreams you dreamt through the internship
I will never forget...
Our silly photos !
I will never forget...
Praying for our family issues ,and fighting for one another in prayers 
I will never forget...
Looking to me Saying 'Toilet' in the Prayer room hours we spent 
I will never forget...
staying for Misty's session and laying back to enjoy her singing
I will never forget...
Seeing how you grew in Jesus!
I will never forget...
walking to car and trying to open it and then figuring out ,it's not ours :-)
I will never forget...
ISHI.......lol!
I will never forget...
How you shake your iPhone to work!
I will never forget...
How you wave your hand saying 'whateverrrrrr'
I will never forget...
How you hold you nose as if u will dive in the water when laughing :-) 
I will never forget...
How you planned a special girls party for me , then i burst in tears u came to sit beside me on stairs while I cried! saying u deserve it girl!
I will never forget...
YOU! SISTER AND BEST FRIEND
I will never forget...
TO PRAY FOR U DAILY

Bless you my precious one 
Lina 

Comentários

  1. There are moments that are unforgettable. May Jesus keep them for the eternity! With love, Papi

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Querida filha, fiquei emocionada com a cartinha da Lina. Deus te abençoou com essa amiga neste período tão especial! Certamente essa amizade fez grande diferença! Que Deus abençoe que fique sempre na memória e que vcs possam continuar em contato. Vamos tentar ir ao casamento dela???

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Mommy, não é linda a carta dela?! Tb me emocionei muitoo!!! Ela foi e continua sendo um presente de Deus pra mim. Não quero perder contato com ela nunca!!! E vamos sim no casamento dela?! Eu quero muitoooo!!!! Ela vai amar se vc for tb!!!! :) bjss, te amo

      Excluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas