Beautiful One


"My lover spoke and said to me: Arise my darling, my beautiful one, and come with me. See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone. Flowers appear on the Earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land. The fig tree forms its fruit; the blossoming vines spread their fragrance. Arise, come, my darling; my beautiful one, come with me." 

Songs of Salomon 2:10-13

"O meu amado fala e me diz: Levanta-te, querida minha, formosa minha, e vem. Porque eis que passou o inverno, cessou a chuva e se foi; aparecem as flores na terra, chegou o tempo de cantarem as aves, e a voz da rola ouve-se em nossa terra. A figueira começou a dar seus figos, e as vides em flor exalam o seu aroma; levanta-te, querida minha, formosa minha, e vem."

Cântico dos Cânticos 2:10-13

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas