The Author of My Days


You are making something beautiful out of my life 
You have been proving me that more than one million times
Even when I felt stuck in the process, even when I had to face pain, even when I had no answer and doubt was stealing my peace, even than You were always working for my good
If all the lies that I’ve believed were meant to bring me closer to You I can definitely say it was all worthy! Your truth has set me free!
You’ve been unfolding my destiny with love.
The ups and downs of my past now start to make some sense. How amazing is that? You are the author of my days. The invisible force that has all in it’s place
Your covenant of peace was always guiding me through day by day. Simply because you care!
You are making something beautiful out of me
Writing my days to proclaim Your Name
Imperfect I am but still a little work of Your hands
Forever thankful I am. You have my days. You have my all 🌷
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
Tu estás fazendo algo bonito da minha vida
Tens me provado isso mais de um milhão de vezes
Mesmo quando me sentia presa ao processo, mesmo quando tive que enfrentar a dor, mesmo quando não tinha respostas e a dúvida roubava minha paz, mesmo assim tu estavas sempre trabalhando para o meu bem
Se todas as mentiras que eu acreditei foram feitas pra eu me aproximar mais de Ti, então definitivamente posso dizer que tudo valeu a pena! Tua verdade me libertou!
Tu estás desenrolando meu destino com amor
Os altos e baixos do meu passado agora começam a fazer algum sentido. Quão impressionante isso é? Tu és o autor dos meus dias. A força invisível que mantém tudo em seu devido lugar!
Sua aliança de paz sempre me guiou dia após dia. Simplesmente porque o Senhor se importa!
Tu estás fazendo algo bonito através de mim
Escrevendo meus dias para proclamar Seu nome
Imperfeita eu sou, mas ainda sim um pequeno trabalho de Suas mãos
Para sempre agradecida eu sou
Tu tens os meus dias. Tu tens o meu tudo 

Comentários

  1. Iron Dog teeth | Titsanium Arts
    Iron Dog teeth: a titanium wedding rings fusion of the seiko titanium watch bone of titanium drill bits for metal the teeth, including bone structure, head structure, and eye structure. titanium tubing It is titanium razor not only a dog that

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas